Professional Mobile Car Valeting Cirencester
Serving customers across Gloucestershire and Wiltshire since 2009
Tel - 07827 259 290
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact us using the above details
RAINBOW VALETING INTRODUCES THE CLEANING POWER OF AUTOSMARTS VORTEX CLEANING GUN, TO ALL OF OUR VALETS.
How does the Autosmart Vortex cleaning gun work?
The Vortex uses a combination of high
pressure air and chemical.
Creates a tornado effect to remove dirt from hard to reach areas that other methods can’t reach
- Does not use crevice tools or brushing,
so perfect for cleaning delicate surfaces such as head linings,
convertible roofs and leather upholstery
- Adjustable chemical application allows greater flexibility with the amount of chemical required
Where we use the Autosmart Vortex cleaning gun?
The Vortex cleaning gun is very flexible
and can be used for a wide range of applications such as
• Hard to reach areas – vents, seat belt holders and seat rails, gearshift boot, door pockets, joins between trim.
• Delicate surfaces – leather, headlinings, suede effect upholstery, switchgear, sat nav screens.
• Cleaning and restoring texture to floor mats and upholstery.
• Hard to reach areas – panel gaps, trim, around badges, crevices in truck chassis
• Removing water or polish residue from crevices, grilles and panel gaps
• Light / medium under bonnet clean
• Convertible roofs
• Large surface areas such as trucks and agricultural vehicles
Rainbow Valeting is a mobile car valeting service that operates in Cirencester, Gloucestershire, and surrounding areas. At Rainbow Valeting we offer a complete and highly professional mobile car valeting service for the motor industry
Our services range from a basic exterior wash and hand wax right through to an extensive valet of the interior, exterior and engine bay of your vehicle. We take great pride in our attention to detail.
If you already use a mobile valeting service in Cirencester or surrounding areas, please firstly look at our price list and secondly please allow us the opportunity to valet at least one vehicle for you. You will be pleased that you did!
So why have your car valeted? People have their vehicles valeted for many different reasons, just a few of these reasons include.
- Slowing down vehicle depreciation.
- Appearance eg. clean company cars give a good impression to potential clients.
- If you are selling your car a professional valet can add hundreds to the screen price.
- The feel good factor.
- Passenger comfort.